Please consider becoming (or renewing as) a member of the Association for Community Living in Boulder and Broomfield counties. Your support will enable us to provide individual and systems advocacy for children and adults with developmental disabilities and their families. As a membership organization we value the support of our members and their participation in the governance of the ACL. Becoming an ACL member allows us to influence, advise and share our collective voice on behalf of people with I/DD.
They are informed by us. We are informed by them. We know the issues intricately due to direct inclusion and advocacy efforts. We can see how individual situations plays out in public policy systems arena.
Benefits of being an ACL member include:
- Concurrent memberships in the Arc of Colorado and the Arc of US, which provides access to the benefits listed at http;/thearc.org/get-involved/membership/individual
- 15% discount at Arc Thrift Stores
- Opportunity to vote for Board of Trustees
- Each individual voice joins in the collective voice of our memberships which can then work together to create changes in policy and attitude that promotes the rights of people with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities (I/DD)
- Opportunity to run for our Board of Trustees
- Receive regular notices through our e-newsletter and emails of events, classes, notices and announcements
To pay by check, please fill out our application and mail to:
2770 Dagny Rd, Suite 202
Lafayette, CO 80026